Temple, Inc. offers a full line of SIEMENS traffic signal controllers for both the NEMA and CalTrans 2070 environments that improve traffic flow, reduce environmental pollution caused by traffic congestion, and increase road safety.
In Fulton County, Georgia, through a five intersection corridor, drivers experienced up to 32% reduced travel time while driving to work. Even better, travel times driving home were improved up to 14%. SIEMENS Adaptive Control Systems can offer dramatic improvements in reduced travel times and queue length, even when traffic volume stays the same.
- SIEMENS 2070ATC Series Controller
- SIEMENS 2070N Controller
- SIEMENS ATCnx Controller
- SIEMENS EPAC M50 Controller
- SIEMENS M60 Series ATC Controller
- SIEMENS-SE MARC Series Controller
Adaptive Traffic Management Software
- SIEMENS ACS-LITE Adaptive Master Control Software
- SIEMENS SCOOT Adaptive Master Control Software
Central Traffic Management Software
- SIEMENS TACTICS™ 3 Central Advanced Transportation Management System (ATMS)
- SIEMENS TACTICS™ SmartGuard™ Control Software